The Shaken Baby Alliance is a small but mighty agency. We count our success on the fact that we have formed very strong relationships with people and agencies across this city, our state, our nation, and the world.
We would love for you to volunteer with our agency.
There are many ways you can volunteer including:
- We Love Kids Telethon Planning Committee
- Here is what the commitment would look like:
- Spend 1 hour per week on a Zoom call sharing your ideas – your brain power is the most important contribution you can make!
- Complete task(s) that may be assigned to you that may include calling/texting contacts, and/or reaching out to someone you know who can help us make this event successful
- If you are available on Saturday, September 18, we would love for you to volunteer in person for a 2-3 hour shift at the event.
- That’s all!
- 10 hours of your time can save a child’s life.
- We Love Kids Telethon – Day of Event and/or Day Before Event Set-Up
- The We Love Kids Telethon success depends on volunteers helping us to set-up the event the day before. This is an approximate 4 hour commitment.
- The Day of the Event, we need lots of volunteers to help with welcoming our guests, stage management, merchandise sales, Kid Zone activities, serving snacks and drinks, organizing, responding to questions, taking photographs, and many other activities. This commitment can be 2 – 10 hours of your choice.
- To be contacted by our Volunteer Coordinator, please complete this form. Connect to basic contact form.
- Advisory Council
- The Advisory Council serves as a critical community champion of The Shaken Baby Alliance. Members of the Advisory Council share their gifts in service to our mission by providing our organization with their personal and/or professional expertise; their diverse knowledge of constituent perspectives; their connections to local, national or international resources, colleagues or peers; their philanthropic support or other forms of needed assistance. In return, SBA supports the mission of their agency.
- If you are interested in joining our Advisory Council, click here.
- Youth Advisory Council (age 25 and under)
- The Youth Advisory Council is a group of like-minded individuals under the age of 25 who meet on a consistent basis to share resources and advise The Shaken Baby Alliance on ways to better support and encourage youth to get involved in the mission. They share a common goal of increasing knowledge, awareness of, and preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome and other forms of child physical abuse.
- If you are under the age of 25 and would like to join our Youth Advisory Council, click here.
- Prevention Education Volunteer
- We need community educators! If you would like to share your expertise in teaching others, we would love for you to be a Prevention Education Volunteer in our When Babies Cry…We C.O.P.E.
- If you are interested in joining our join our Advisory Council, click here.
- Other Ways to be Involved
- If you would like to be involved, please click here.